April 21, 2020 A Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from ETC (Last updated: April 21, 2020)
- “The Great American Songbook Concert” to benefit ETC’s Education Programs — postponed until August (exact date TBA)
- American Son—postponed until late-August (exact dates TBA)
- Tenderly—postponed to a later date/more information to follow
- The Young Playwrights Festival is continuing its workshops online and virtual readings of the plays will be presented on May 16 and 17. Details about how you can watch the Festival will be announced soon.
- The Young Actors Conservatory, including its summer programs of The Acting Intensive, Camp Broadway, and The Musical Theater Performance Workshops, is canceled. We are now offering online one-on-one coaching sessions for monologues and song work.
For all of the above events and performances, you do not need to take any action at this time. Your tickets will be good for the new dates with no additional handling fees.
If you are unable to attend in the future, we respectfully ask you to consider donating your tickets back to ETC. Ticket donations are tax-deductible and will greatly help ETC during this turbulent period.
You may choose to have a credit placed on our account for future ticket and subscription purchases.
You may also opt for a full or partial refund. To request a refund, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.965.5400 and leave a message. Box office hours are limited. We will return your call as soon as possible. Please note that we will not be able to refund your ticket handling fees.
In order to comply with social distancing, the box office will be closed to the public until further notice. All staff members are working remotely. The best way to reach any staff member is via email.