May 20, 2020 A Message from Linda Purl
FOR TICKET HOLDERS TO AMERICAN SON AND TENDERLY, PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
1. Donate Your Tickets to ETC
As a not-for-profit organization, your ticket purchases have been vital in helping us sustain operations and education programming during this challenging time. When you donate your tickets, you will receive the following benefits:
- Special recognition in our playbills for the next season;
- Your tax-deductible ticket donation will have double the impact! An anonymous donor will match the value of all donated tickets already sold for the 2019-20 Season, up to $50,000;
- Patrons who donate their American Son and Tenderly tickets and subscribe to the 2020-21 Season will receive a discount to the 2021-22 Season.
2. Credit Your Account
Redeem the value of your unused tickets towards next season.
3. Request a Refund
If a refund is required, the value of your tickets will be refunded to your credit card account that was used for your original purchase. Please allow 10-15 business days for it to appear on your account.
4. Combine Any of the Above Options
Please email the Box Office:firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 805.965.5400.
Box Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 1-5 pm
Please respond by June 30. After that date, we will credit the value of your tickets to your account. Handling fees are not refundable.